Summer is the perfect time to heat up the grill, and kabobs are a quintessential meal for summertime! These mouth-watering curry chicken kabobs are bursting with flavor. Cooking them on the grill adds that smoky touch that makes you feel like you’re at a restaurant!
Curry Lime Chicken Kabobs
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce (wheat-free soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Cut the chicken breasts into evenly-sized 1 1/2inch pieces.
- Combine tamari sauce, coconut sugar, extra virgin olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, spices and salt in a large bowl.
- Transfer chicken chunks to the bowl and stir to coat each piece of chicken on all sides.
- Marinate for 4-8 hours (this step isn’t mandatory if you don’t have time).
- Thread marinated chicken chunks onto skewers.
- Grill on medium heat until chicken is thoroughly cooked, flipping them as need for even cooking.
- Remove from skewers (be careful, they’ll be hot!) and serve with accompaniments.