What to do when you don’t want alcohol, but still want to have a fancy drink? Have a mocktail!
This mocktail, made with tart cherry juice and lime, is a refreshing fizzy pick-me-up that you can dress up for any party. Even better, tart cherry juice is touted for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This juice is believed to aid in athletic performance, better sleep and reduced joint pain.
Cherry Lime Mocktail
- 2 oz tart cherry juice, unsweetened
- 6 oz seltzer (more or less to taste)
- Juice of 1/2 small lime
- 2 drops organic pure stevia (more or less to taste)
- 1 slice lime
- Garnishes: raspberries, blackberries, crushed pineapple, mint leaves, orange slices
- Add desired amount of ice to the glass. Add tart cherry juice, lime juice, stevia and lime slice to the glass. Add seltzer and stir. Add garnishes.