It’s cold and flu season and you’re looking for ways to boost your immune system. This immune-boosting tea contains superpower ingredients that strengthen your immune system, whether you want to prevent a cold or when you’re already coming down with something.
- Water. Staying hydrated is the best thing you can do to make sure your immune system can fight a bug.
- Lemon juice is full of Vitamin C and also has antiviral and detoxifying properties.
- Raw honey is antibacterial, antiviral and full of antioxidants. It’s also delicious and soothes a sore throat.
- Apple cider vinegar and ginger are antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
- 8-12 ounces filtered water
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger root (or 1/4 tsp ground ginger)
- Mix the honey, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and ginger together.
- Heat the filtered water to the temperature you like.
- Add the honey mixture to the heated water and stir to dissolve.