Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- 3 cups oats old fashioned
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 whole bananas mashed, ripe
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin tin with parchment paper.
- Place 1 cup of the oats into a blender or food processor and pulse for 30 seconds. Add this to a large bowl along with the rest of the oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, eggs, milk, syrup, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins all the way to the top. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Let cool slightly before serving.